Mario Kart Love Song Mario Kart Love Song

Awesome

Just made me sing along, such a good song!
Love It!

Sieries 21 Sieries 21

ummmmmmmmmmm

cmon ro u can do better than this i no u can but gd try m8 gd try.

d-_-b Treebob.

123secondsofgone 123secondsofgone

not bad....

all i can say is im not a gr8 fan of drum n bass and dont no a lot but wht ive seen is u ave put a lot of effert into this song and tht is gd. Gd song and come check my music out sometime.

d-_-b Treebob.

Pissomatik responds:

Thanx for the feedback. I'll be sure to come by your page and check it out. (2 yrs later).

Dreamerz: Machines Will Fall Dreamerz: Machines Will Fall

WOOOO!!!!

That song has such a gd bit the name 4 the song is gd and just a wicked song really. WELL DONE d-_-b !!!!!!!!!!!

ImperfectDisciple responds:

Thankz! I thought it was k00l 2!

-SuperDrummer146

<>_<>__\ll/

Goin CRAZY!!!!!! Goin CRAZY!!!!!!

luv it

small but sweet check me stuff out

Not a Video Game rip-off Not a Video Game rip-off

mice

come check me music out it is grt

Zelda's Lullaby - Trippy Remix Zelda's Lullaby - Trippy Remix

Im not sure

I dont like this 1 much as the ff7 this is a bit 2 much 4 the zelda song but if u like it u do but good try from me.

Watch Your Step Watch Your Step

It is nice

I like your stuuf dude i use fl as well and i agreed with u on tht boobs song it is shit if u have msn i could like talk 2 u bout your music and u can come and listen to my stuff it isnt as gd as yours by far but come and ave a listen gd work on this song and i like your style. reply 2 this soon and then we can talk bout songs and like make a song together mayb or someting. Nice job.

Diareah Diareah

This is a fucking ranck song

m8 this song is ranck tht is all i have got 2 say!!!!!!!! But gd

TjA - Solar Eyes [Demo] TjA - Solar Eyes [Demo]

outstanding song

I can tell u u r a true artist and u have made a an outstanding song. Brillant stuff check mine out plz. Mine might not be as gd as yours but i have only just started really. Keep up the progress.